Saturday, April 19, 2008

My First iPhone firmware 2.0 application Embark

I have written a small application for firmware 2.0 beta 3 iPhone using the open tool chain header

This small application allows you to have place shortcut icon in homescreen for
telephone dial, sms, email or webpage




Requirements :
PWNED iPhone with firmware 2.0 beta 3 (build 5A240d)
SSH installed in your iPhone, so that you can install it via wifi

Details see this post
http://www.iphone.org.hk/cgi-bin/ch/topic_show.cgi?id=6264&h=1#27987

Application Binary can be downloaded from here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed your link and installed the application. Unfortunately, when I clicked on it, it went blank screen and then back to the spring board. Any news on the update. I have 2.0.2 installed on my phone.

cheers

javacom said...

This binary is for beta iPhone firmware. Please go to the App Store to get the latest version. It is called Touch Dial Free